On May 13, 2014, QTSC and the businesses’ leaders had a meeting related to Decree No. 154/2013/ND-CP stipulating on the concentrated information technology (IT) park. Following that, some highlight issues were discussed such as the preferences of corporate income tax (CIT); import-export tax; transfer of IT; function, tasks of the concentrated IT parks; criteria of the concentrated IT parks; investment activities in the concentrated IT parks; support and preferences for organizations and enterprises operating in the concentrated IT parks; etc.
The enterprises were especially interested in some words used in the decree should be defined specifically: “a working environment satisfying international standards” (item 3 Article 3), “laborers doing professional jobs in information technology” (item 2 Article 5), “new investment projects” (Article 22) and so on.
The meeting of Decree No. 154/2013/ND-CP stipulating on the concentrated IT park
After the meeting, QTSC will be the representative of the enterprises in collecting and classifying questions and ideas in order to send to Department of Information technology, Ministry of Information and Communications.
On this occasion, with the aim to increase the relationship of QTSC CEO Club’s enterprises, QTSC and enterprises exchanged together and chose the last Wednesday of every month for club’s periodical meeting with the sharing expense. Thus, the enterprises will take turns being the organizer and QTSC is secretary. The first meeting of new style is going to hold at 10:30AM, Wednesday, 28th May, 2014 at TMA Solutions Company.
QTSC CEO Club’s members:
1) Mr. Lam Nguyen Hai Long, Deputy CEO, QTSC
2) Mr. Ngo Van Toan – Vice President, GCS
3) Mr. Tran Phuc Hong – Vice President, TMA Solutions
4) Mr. Hua Viet Minh – CFO, SPS
5) Ms. Nguyen Thi Diep – CPO, SPS
6) Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao – CEO, DIGI-TEXX
7) Mr. Mai Dinh Thi – Deputy Director, Mai Anh Nam
8) Mr. Nguyen Duy Thien – Deputy Director, ADMS
9) Mr. Pham Dinh Luat – Director, Gifu Kogyo Vietnam
10) Mr. Do Thanh Nhon – Director, BTM
11) Mr. Lai Duc Nhuan – Director, LARION Computing
The club’s members
For further information, please contact Ms. Ngoc Hanh - Business Center as following telephone: (08) 37 158 999 – Ext: 342 or Email: email@example.com)